1. From the E-shop you can find all the products that are active at the moment. For wider assortment and project solutions, please contact our sales agents.
3. The price and the availability may change unannounced. LionLed reserves the right to withdraw without penalty from the contract of sale or instalment made through E-shop and is not obliged to deliver the products or give the service if the products run out of stock or if the price and quantaty is incorrectly submitted to E-shop. If the E-shop can’t implement the order, we will contact the customer about the refunding.
4. You can change the content of the Shopping Cart. After you have confirmed the order, the Shopping Cart will be emptied. Our sales agents will contact You through the given contact information if additional information or confirmation is needed concerning Your order. Orders will be looked through by our staff during the day or latest by the next work day.
5. After You have added items to the Shopping Cart, You can continue browsing products in E-Shop witout losing any previously inserted data.
6. Delivery will be made via normal post or express post. Estimated delivery time with normal post will be 3-5 working days and with express post 1-2 working days.
7. The client has the right to return the goods during the next 14 days after the delivery and get an 80% refund (except transportation expenses). The goods can not be returned if they are custom made according to the client’s specifications. To return the goods You can contact our staff via email@example.com
Every request will be approached individually.
8. Customer has the right to file a complaint within 30 days after receiving the goods if the delivered goods do not correspond to the placed order. Every complaint will be reviewed individually.
9. All the complaints must be filed via firstname.lastname@example.org
. The goods must be returned by the customer to Tähkiönkatu 9E 36, Turku 20240, Finland.
LionLed does notv assume responsibility for defective performance or failures occasioned by misuse, neglect or accidental or intentional damage.
Expenses arising from returning defective goods are at customer’s cost. LionLed has the right to repair or replace returned goods.